1. Pay via PayPal and get 100% cashback voucher up to Rs. 300 on your eligible purchases.
2. You will need to transact for a minimum value of INR 100 to be eligible for the offer.
3. Offer is valid only for first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user.
4. Cashback voucher will be added 5 days after successful payment in your PayPal wallet.
5. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
6. Offer period is from 1st November 2019 to 31st January 2020.
1. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option.
2. Sign-in/sign-up to your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
3. You will receive an email notifying about the cashback voucher in your PayPal account within 6 days of the transaction.
4. Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
1. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher.
2. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
3. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
4. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to the management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
5. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.
Nua sanitary pads have been designed to meet the needs of Indian women based on our extensive research and feedback received from hundreds of women in India. Our design team includes global product design experts.
Unlike most pads in the market, Nua offers the comfort of softness without compromising dryness. The soft cottony top layer of Nua pads provides an irritation free experience while the multi-layered design provides improved absorption, keeping the surface dry.
Wider-back pads essentially have extra wings at the back end of the pad that provide additional leakage protection. These pads also provide more comfort and protection during the night.
Apart from the soft top layer that helps minimize skin irritation, our pads do not have a perfumed or printed top layer, unlike other products in the market. This helps prevent harmful chemicals coming into direct contact with the skin.
Absolutely. Nua pads are manufactured in state of the art facilities and tested by accredited laboratories.
The choice of the Heavy, Medium and Light Flow pads on different days is specific to each woman’s flow pattern. The suggestion below is only indicative:
Heavy Flow Pads are the largest of our pads and can be compared to XL pads currently available in the market. They are best suited for days when the flow is at its maximum, typically the first two days of your period. However, if you have extremely heavy flow and require pads larger than XL pads, Nua's sanitary pads might not be suited for your flow.
Medium Flow Pads are mid sized pads best suited for days when your flow begins to reduce, typically on Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4. They are comparable in length to Large size pads currently available in the market.
Light Flow Pads are small in size and as big as Regular size pads currently available in the market. They can be used on the last few days of the periods when your flow is at its minimum level.
It is clinically recommended that you change your sanitary pads at least once every 6-8 hours.
Each Nua pad comes in an individual disposal cover with a re-sealable flap. After use, place the pad into the disposal cover, seal the flap and toss it into a bin.
Ordering your custom Nua pack is simple. You can buy as per your wish with our 'Buy One Time' option or get the ultimate Nua experience by subscribing to us.
Create your Nua subscription by selecting your unique assortment of pads, the quantity of packs you would like delivered and your preferred frequency of delivery. You can then complete your payment using your debit card (ICICI, Kotak, Citibank, Canara Bank) or credit card. Your customised order will be delivered to you just like clockwork!
Your period information will help us send you regular tips and reminders for your period. But we understand that you might not want to share your period details with us. In that case, we will assume that your last period date is the day you complete your payment and your period cycle is 30 days.
Billing will be done few days before your next dispatch date. This date is determined depending on the frequency you choose.
Of course. Pausing or modifying your Nua subscription is as easy and hassle-free as placing your order. Simply log into your account and select 'Pause Subscription' on My Orders page to pause your Nua journey or click on 'Edit' to modify your subscription. You can always come back and reactivate your subscription whenever you like. Kindly note that changing quantity and frequency will require re-authentication of your payment mode, and your plan will remain paused until the process is completed.
You can always skip your upcoming order before the payment is completed by selecting 'Skip Subscription' on My Orders page.
Of course. If you do not wish to subscribe to Nua, you can opt to buy a customised Nua pack through our 'Buy One Time' option. There are a variety of payment options including COD that you can choose from. You will also get regular period reminders and health tips from us via email and SMS.
Yes, you can upgrade yourself to the ultimate Nua experience by creating your subscription and authenticating your credit/debit card. Kindly go through the previous questions to know more about Nua subscriptions.
Yes, if you wish to pause or skip our period reminders, please select the 'Pause Reminders' or 'Skip Reminders' button on My Orders page as you wish. You can always come back and resume our period reminders by choosing 'Resume Reminders' on My Orders page.
You can opt from a variety of payment options including credit/debit cards, netbanking, some wallets and COD to complete your payment. For a subscription, however, you can complete the payment using your debit card (ICICI, Kotak, Citibank, Canara Bank) or credit card.
You can opt for Cash on Delivery for your 'Buy One Time' orders. Kindly note you will be asked to enter OTP before placing the order to authenticate COD mode of payment.
A small amount is deducted from your account to authenticate your chosen payment mode. The amount will be refunded within 15 days.
When you resume your subscription, a small amount is deducted from your account reauthenticate your chosen payment mode. The amount will be refunded within 15 days.
Yes, you can change your last period date and cycle duration in My Accounts page.
Changing quantity and frequency will require reauthentication of your payment mode and your plan will remain paused until the process is completed. The amount will be refunded within 15 days.
The red circle indicates your period cycle. It will show you when your next period is and how many days are left for your next cycle.
Yes, the Period Circle keeps a track of your periods and updates the circle on a daily basis. You can always come back and check how many days are left for your period. The Period Circle automatically updates when you manually change your last period date and cycle duration.
Your first order will be delivered as per the estimated delivery date on your My Order page. If you are a subscriber, your subsequent deliveries will be made as per your desired frequency.
No. Shipping is absolutely free.
We have taken sufficient care to ensure that your product is delivered to you without any damages. However, if you do receive your delivery in a damaged condition, kindly write to us at email@example.com and we will ship you a new pack without any additional charges
If you do not wish to change your subscription, you can place a fresh order using our 'Buy One Time' option.
We are sure you will love Nua, but we understand that you may have different preferences. However, given that Nua is a hygiene product, we cannot accept product returns.