We put our utmost effort to ensure that all the details of the Products including description and images which appear on this Site are accurate; however, errors may occur. If we discover any error in the availability, pricing, or description of the product we may correct it and if the order has been placed we may inform you of such change and request you to reconfirm your order or cancel it.
The Products aim to provide an irritation-free experience, based on our design and research. In case the Products purchased cause any side effects please note that we will in no manner be responsible for the same. In the event that you experience any discomfort or irritation, we recommend that you discontinue further use of the Products and consult a medical practitioner immediately. You acknowledge that in the event for any reason whatsoever, if you choose to continue using the Products in spite of any discomfort or side effects, or in case of negligence to follow the usage instructions on the packaging, we shall not in any manner whatsoever be responsible for the same.
Warnings for Nua Sanitary Pads
1. Change your pad every 6-8 hours, even on low flow and spotting days.
2. If you require XXL/XXXL pads to manage extremely heavy flow or post-pregnancy flow, Nua sanitary pads may not be best suited for your flow.
3. If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using a pad, kindly discontinue usage. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
Warnings for Cramp Comfort
1. Check your skin frequently during use. If you find signs of discomfort, irritation, redness, burns or find the patch too hot, remove immediately.
2. Do not use more than one patch in a 24-hour period.
3. Do not use a patch for more than 8 hours.
4. Do not stick the patch directly on skin.
5. Do not use while sleeping.
6. Do not use on the face, open wounds, damaged skin or with other forms of heat.
7. Do not use the patch with any balm or essential oils.
8. Do not apply strong pressure on the patch or use with tight clothes, belts or waistbands.
9. Do not use if the patch is leaking, torn or damaged.
10. Do not use on delicate fabrics, as the sticky strip may cause damage upon removal.
1. In case of diabetes, pregnancy, desensitized skin or heart disease, consult your doctor before use.
2. In case of ingestion or any discomfort, consult a doctor immediately.
Warnings for Foaming Intimate Wash
1. For external use only. The wash should be applied only to the vulva, which is the external part of the genital region, and not inside the vagina (the canal between vulva and the cervix).
2. Conduct a patch test on the inner side of the elbow prior to use.
3. This is not a cure for infections or UTI. If you notice any signs, consult a medical doctor.
Warnings for Everyday Liners
1. One liner should not be used for more than 8 hours.
2. Do not use the liner to manage period flow or spotting. Use our Light Flow sanitary pad instead.
3. If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using a liner, kindly discontinue usage. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
Warnings for Uplift Period Nutrition Drink Mix
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Pregnant, lactating women and people with known medical conditions or taking medications should consult doctor before consumption.
3. Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
5. Do not exceed recommended daily usage.
6. Allergen advice: Contains soy
You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to and we shall not be obligated under equity or law or in any manner whatsoever to compensate you.
Regarding returns and cancellation, please refer to our returns and cancellation policy at nuawoman.com.