There are some years which we forget and some which we remember vividly. Some years that remind us of the many beautiful things in life and some which show us the various paths of our being. This year, 2020, was like no other but at the same time it was a mixture of everything we have ever experienced. Anxiety, depression, happiness, comfort, loss, and joy, they all stayed hand-in-hand throughout the year.
As we at last bid adieu to the year that marked a significant point for an entire generation, we eagerly look forward to a new year and a new decade.
In 2021, here are 5 realistic resolutions we should all try:
- Progress over perfection – Of course we want the moment to be right to do the perfect thing! But should we wait for it to happen? Whatever the ‘it’ is for us, let’s make sure that we are working towards ‘it’. Perfection is necessary but it requires work and patience. Let’s be sure to not chase perfection but to keep moving and keep working.
- Say ‘No’! – Not in a rude way but in the way that is good for you. Sometimes, saying no or walking away is the best thing that you can do for yourself and for others around you. Don’t worry, you are not missing out on anything by saying no. In fact, you are making space in your life for all the right things to fit in.
- Embrace comfort and warmth – Give yourself the little breaks in between. Relax and unwind when you want to. Keep Nua’s Cramp Comfort handy so that you can give yourself that much needed rest during your periods. A little warmth really goes a long way.
- Care as you always do – After a year in pandemic, we will all need each other now more than ever. Maybe we cannot always be physically present but we can always make sure to show support when someone we love needs it.
- Pay attention to yourself – We have all seen what can happen and we can only think about what will happen. But today it is about you. Pay attention to how you feel, what your body reacts to, and what is good for you. Track your periods, use products that are good for you, and why not give yourself some ease with an auto-repeat plan.
A new year is always a second chance and no matter how many times you hear it, it is always a good time to restart. We are here for you and to be your companion in your new journey. Visit our blog whenever you want to know about something or if you just want to say ‘Hi’! We will see you in 2021.